Thursday, January 13, 2011

Never Alone

Walking alone on this desolate dirt, surrounded by blackness and despair
A warm breeze floats by and the dead leaves whisper my name
I feel so cold and lost in this cold empty forest
Then I feel that chill, as if your there watching over me
Like an angel gleaming in the darkness
A smile comes over my face because I know its you
Even though I cant see you, I know you're there
I walk these empty streets hoping you know what I feel
Hoping you can see the truth beneath all this pain
My heart was yours from the very beginning and my heart will always be yours for the taking
The bond we share, invisible yet so strong
I know that even if you were 1000 miles away, your truly standing right beside me
and my soul shall do the same until our hearts meet again
I know im never alone, and in spirit we will be together forever

No comments:

Post a Comment