Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things that can't be explained

Not to go all nostalgic on you guys are anything.  But, as I get older I realize more and more things that can't be explained.  Why the Earth is tilted at 22.6 degrees, or why when you flush a toilet above the equator the water goes clockwise and below its counter-clockwise...(i think)?  But the one thing that has really gotten to me is Love.  Yes, love.  why is it so complicated.  Something so simple yet so complicated, that has brought hearts together and torn others apart.  I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. Now, I love my girlfriend very much.  There's no doubt about it.  I love her with all my heart, and so does she. But, there is a huge obstacle in our way.  There are certain people that don't approve of our relationship, and don't want us together. I don't know what to do about this.  I've been pondering many ways to get passed the brick wall in my way.  But, there for everyone else out there; we need to understand something.  Love is like a diamond.  Nothing can break love, except love itself.  So, no matter what happens, don't let anyone or anything get in between you and your loved one.

2 comments: